GUI Testcase Template

I am sharing the testcase template for writing GUI based test cases.

The template may change a bit while writing the testcases for DWH based applications or web services based application.

Below template however is for GUI based applications.

This Test case Template consists three sheets
  1. Revision History
  2. Test Scenario
  3. Test Cases
 Revision History:

Details in this sheet will look like



Test Scenario

Details in this sheet will look like





Test Cases

Details in this sheet will look like




Details in this sheet will look like

As all the column names are self explanatory I am not describing each of these terms again.

Please let me know if I have to share more details on this.
















Comments

  1. This is a very informative thread Maheshwar. I'm looking forward to your threads related to ecommerce testing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Data Migration Testing Startegy

Informatica DVO

ETL Testing